(SOLD OUT) Guitar Making Course (Acoustic and Classical) – Sydney Aug 2022
Make your own Acoustic or Classical Guitar over 3 weeks
July 2022 (note: pushed back to August 2022)
This course is now sold out!
- No woodworking skills required
- No guitar playing skills required
- Covid safe workshop with a covid safe plan and vaccinated instructors.
- Be creative with your hands in a fun social environment
- You will make your entire guitar, no premade kits here, no CNC’s
- Variety of master grade tonewoods to choose from
- With the right attention to detail and note taking you can learn the skills to make further guitars
- You will finish with –
- Your own guitar made by YOU.
- Some great new woodworking skills
- A huge smile on your face knowing you have created such a fine instrument with your bare hands!!
- Course is limited to 6 students to allow for personal attention throughout your build
- See below some examples of student made guitars
The Toscano Guitars and Australian Guitar Making School workshop at Hornsby (Sydney). 11/37a King Rd. Hornsby NSW 2077
August 22nd – Sept 9th 2022 Monday – Fridays 9am – 5pm each day with lunch and tea breaks
Your teacher is head luthier Steve Toscano, assisted by David Gibson-Smith and Vernon Zamora
- 120hours of Professional tuition to guide you every step of the way
- Access to high quality tools / jigs / and machinery
- Light refreshments
- Includes the highest quality tonewoods, hardware, and case
- Your choice of timbers (common, exotic, and local Australian options to choose from) – Indian Rosewood, Ziricote, Tasmanian Blackwood, Spruce, Myrtle, Zebrawood, the Ebonys.
A deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. Remaining can be paid in installments (full payment required by 1st July 2022). Flexible payment options available.
Contact me to get enrolled and start your guitar making journey – watch out, it’s addictive!!!