Electric Guitar Making Course – Sydney January 2021 – SOLD OUT
Make your own Solid Body Electric Guitar over 3x consecutive weekends in January 2021
- No woodworking skills required
- No guitar playing skills required
- Be creative with your hands in a fun social environment
- You will make your entire guitar, no premade kits here, no CNC’s
- Variety of master grade tonewoods to choose from
- With the right attention to detail and note taking you can learn the skills to make further guitars
- You will finish with –
- Your own guitar made by YOU.
- Some great new woodworking skills
- A huge smile on your face knowing you have created such a fine instrument with your bare hands!!
- Course is limited to 3 students to allow for personal attention throughout your build
The Toscano Guitars and Australian Guitar Making School workshop at Hornsby (Sydney). 11/37a King Rd. Hornsby NSW 2077
January 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, & 24th 2021 (3x consecutive weekends)
9am – 5pm each day with lunch and tea breaks
Your teacher is experienced luthier Vernon Zamora
Includes everything (BYO Pickups):
- Professional tuition to guide you every step of the way
- Access to high quality tools / jigs / and machinery
- Light refreshments
- Several designs to choose from: Tele, Strat, Super strat, Flat top LP.
- Includes the highest quality tonewoods, hardware. electronics (except pickups) and case
- Your choice of timbers (common and local Australian options to choose from)
- Bring your own pickups or buy them from us at a small additional cost.
Additional add-ons available include:
- Figured exotic top woods
- Figured body woods
- Exotic fretboards (Brazilian Bloodwood, Ziricote etc.)
- High Gloss Nitro lacquer finish
A deposit of $250 is required to reserve your spot. Remaining can be paid in installments or paid in full prior to 1st January 2021