Guitar Making Course (Acoustic/Classical) – Sydney, January 2023
Make your own Acoustic or Classical Guitar over 3 weeks
- No woodworking skills required
- No guitar playing skills required
- Be creative with your hands in a fun social environment
- You will make your guitar, no premade kits here, no CNC’s
- Variety of master grade tonewoods to choose from
- With the right attention to detail and note taking you can learn the skills to make further guitars
- You will finish with –
- Your own guitar made by YOU.
- Some great new woodworking skills
- A huge smile on your face knowing you have created such a fine instrument with your bare hands!!
- Course is limited to 5 students to allow for personal attention throughout your build
- See below some examples of student made guitars
The Toscano Guitars and Australian Guitar Making School workshop at Hornsby (Sydney). 11/37a King Rd. Hornsby NSW 2077
January 2nd – 20th 2023 Monday – Fridays 9am – 5pm each day with lunch and tea breaks
Your teacher is luthier Steve Toscano, assisted by David Gibson-Smith
- 120hours of Professional tuition to guide you every step of the way
- Access to high quality tools / jigs / and machinery
- Light refreshments
- Includes the highest quality tonewoods, hardware, and case (Hiscox)
- Your choice of timbers (common, exotic, and local Australian options to choose from) – Indian Rosewood, Ziricote, Tasmanian Blackwood, Myrtle, Zebrawood, the Ebonys.
A deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. Remaining can be paid in installments (full payment required by 31st December 2022). Flexible payment options available.
Contact me to get enrolled and start your guitar making journey – watch out, it’s addictive!!!