Guitar Making Course (Acoustic/Classical) – Sydney July 2021
Make your own Acoustic or Classical Guitar over 3 weeks
- No woodworking skills required
- No guitar playing skills required
- Be creative with your hands in a fun social environment
- You will make your entire guitar, no premade kits here, no CNC’s
- Variety of master grade tonewoods to choose from
- With the right attention to detail and note taking you can learn the skills to make further guitars
- You will finish with –
- Your own guitar made by YOU.
- Some great new woodworking skills
- A huge smile on your face knowing you have created such a fine instrument with your bare hands!!
- Course is limited to 5 students to allow for personal attention throughout your build
- See below some examples of student made guitars
The Toscano Guitars and Australian Guitar Making School workshop at Hornsby (Sydney). 11/37a King Rd. Hornsby NSW 2077
July 12th – 30th 2021 Monday – Fridays 9am – 5pm each day with lunch and tea breaks
Your teacher is luthier Steve Toscano, assisted by David Gibson-Smith
- 120hours of Professional tuition to guide you every step of the way
- Access to high quality tools / jigs / and machinery
- Light refreshments
- Includes the highest quality tonewoods, hardware, and case
- Your choice of timbers (common, exotic, and local Australian options to choose from) – Indian Rosewood, Ziricote, Tasmanian Blackwood, Myrtle, Zebrawood, Cocobolo, the Ebonys.
A deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. Remaining can be paid in installments (full payment required by 1st July 2021). Flexible payment options available.
Only 2 spots remaining…..
Contact me to get enrolled and start your guitar making journey – watch out, it’s addictive!!!